June 15, 2015 Leave a comment
Need help with your eLearning course? The eLearning Team is hosting an Open Lab on FRIDAY, June 19th. An experienced eLearning Team member will be available to assist you as you upload, organize, and create content in eLearning. You do not need to stay the entire time — Just drop in any time during the two-hour Open Lab session and get the help you need. No need to register. See you then!
OPEN LAB DATE:
• Friday, June 19 – 9-11am – JSOM 2.224
If you have any training needs outside of these Open Lab times, please submit a Special Training Request form to request a customized one-on-one, small group, or area/department session with our Training Specialist.
– FORM: Add a TA to your eLearning course
– FORM: Add a USER to your eLearning course
– VIDEO: How to Clean Up Your eLearning Gradebook
– VIDEO: How to Group Your eLearning Course List by Term/Semester
– How do I … in eLearning?