July 3, 2013 Leave a comment
Fall 2013 courses are now available to faculty in eLearning. (PLEASE NOTE: Fall 2013 courses currently have the word “Unavailable” beside each course link. This means that the courses are not available yet to students. Faculty, however, are able to access them. Fall courses will become available to students on August 26th.)
- If you need to copy content from one NEW eLearning course to another NEW eLearning course, please watch the eLearning Course Copy Video Tutorial.
- If you need to copy content from an OLD eLearning course into your Fall 2013 course, please fill out the Course Content Migration Request Form.
- If you would like to cross-list or combine your courses in eLearning, please fill out the Course Merge Request Form.
- VIDEO: How to group courses by term in eLearning
- eLearning Demo for Faculty video tutorial
- Sign up for eLearning & Clicker Workshops
- eLearning Video Tutorials
New & Improved Functionality for Faculty – Learn More…
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.